Tuesday, August 24, 2010

katrina kaif without clothes photos 2011

Posted by febry on 7:01 PM

Katrina Kaif has never shot for any movie in Delhi. But every time she visits the capital, she loves it more and more.

The Bollywood stunner was in Delhi to cheer the Indian Premier League (IPL) team Royal Challengers Bangalore of whose brand ambassador she is. At the event, she also gave away prizes to the winners of ‘Meet and Greet Katrina’ contest.

Casually dressed in jeans and the Royal Challengers T-shirt, Katrina said she looks forward to shoot in Delhi someday.

“I really hope that someday I come to the capital for the film shoot. I have shot for different movies in all parts of the world but unfortunately not here. So I’m looking forward to that opportunity as I know it would be real fun,” the actress said.

At the press conference, Katrina added that she shares “amazing vibes” with Delhiites.

“I come here very often but they are very short visits. I just love this place. If I have to decide where do I want to live after Mumbai, it would definitely be Delhi. Here I share amazing vibes with people and see so many friendly faces,” she added.

Speaking about the IPL which is going on in South Africa, Katrina said she would love to see the tournament return to India next year.

“We all know the reasons why IPL’s venue was shifted to South Africa, but I would really like it to be back here again because the enthusiasm, craziness and fan following for cricket in India is simply amazing…The whole experience is priceless. That is the time when we smile together and cry together,” she remarked.

katrina kaif without clothes
katrina kaif without clothes
katrina kaif without clothes
katrina kaif without clothes
katrina kaif without clothes
katrina kaif without clothes
katrina kaif without clothes
katrina kaif without clothes
katrina kaif without clothes
katrina kaif without clothes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin

Search Site